We’re sorry, something doesn't seem to be working properly.
Please try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work, please contact us so we can address the problem.
Correction to: Strengthening medical training programmes by focusing on professional transitions: a national bridging programme to prepare medical school graduates for their role as medical interns in Botswana
- Michael J. Peluso1, 2, 3Email author,
- Rebecca Luckett1, 3, 4, 5,
- Savara Mantzor6, 7, 8,
- Alemayehu G. Bedada9,
- Paul Saleeb10, 11,
- Miriam Haverkamp12,
- Mosepele Mosepele12,
- Cecil Haverkamp13,
- Rosa Maoto14,
- Detlef Prozesky14, 15,
- Neo Tapela1, 2, 3, 12, 16,
- Oathokwa Nkomazana14, 17 and
- Tomer Barak1, 3, 14, 18, 19
© The Author(s). 2018
- Received: 20 March 2018
- Accepted: 20 March 2018
- Published: 27 March 2018
The original article was published in BMC Medical Education 2017 17:261
Following publication of the original article , the first author reported that there was a typographical error in the name of one of his co-authors. The correct spelling is Alemayehu Bedada, not Alemayhu Bedada.
The original article has been updated.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.
- Peluso MJ, Luckett R, Mantzor S, Bedada AG, Saleeb P, Haverkamp M, Mosepele M, Haverkamp C, Maoto R, Prozesky D, Tapela N, Nkomazana O, Barak T. Strengthening medical training programmes by focusing on professional transitions: a national bridging programme to prepare medical school graduates for their role as medical interns in Botswana. BMC Med Educ. 2017;17:261. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12909-017-1102-1.View ArticleGoogle Scholar